Fulvic acid is a natural compound that helps to deliver minerals and other nutrients to the skin, while fermented minerals are rich in antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental stressors. Together, these ingredients work to support skin and scalp health and promote hair growth.
Oio Lab’s mineral-infused, pH balancing mist leaves your skin feeling instantly refreshed and nourished. With regular use, you can expect to see improved skin and scalp appearance and a healthy-looking, radiant complexion.
For all skin types, especially sensitive, requiring regeneration.
- This remineralising toner contains over 65 micro and macro elements, providing bioavailable minerals, electrolytes and trace elements, essential for healthy skin and strong hair.
- Immediate results: proven toning effect after the first product application.*
- Multi-functional formula helps to restore the skin’s natural pH, supports its natural barrier and improves the absorption of your skincare products.
- Applied to the scalp, helps to support hair growth, without leaving an oily residue.
- Drawing on the abundant profile of ancient soils, fulvic complex is obtained with a patented extraction process. Tested in a well-controlled in vivo double-blind placebo clinical study to improve hair and skin parameters.
- Alcohol-free, saturated with active minerals and further enriched with fermented zinc, iron, silicon, copper and magnesium.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin & made in Poland in accordance with strict General Manufacturing Practices.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
Formulated without synthetic fragrance and preservatives.
how to apply:
Spray evenly on clean face and scalp, avoiding the eye area. Follow with your skincare and haircare routine. Use as a facial and scalp toner or refreshing mist. Apply daily for best results.
Aqua / Water, Fulvic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.